A valuable investment for your Elastix server
Thinking about the need of keeping communications available at all times, we have designed a structure of support subscriptions that will allow you to solve unexpected problems that may occur in your Elastix Unified Communications Server in Operation.
Elastix Support Subscription applies for any case or incident in an Elastix Server, already in production, that needs online and remote support. Our team of Engineers will solve problems related with the Elastix solution or with interoperability of any Elastix Certified Hardware installed in your server. This support includes solutions derived from Elastix and developed by PaloSanto Solutions like our Elastix Call Center Module.
All of our support Staff is integrated by senior engineers accredited by the ECE certification (Elastix Certified Engineer).
Our year subscription plan include 3 levels for a wide range of needs, enabling your company to have prompt resolution of technical problems.
Please read the features of the Standard Level plan by clicking on the SLA/AttentionTab
Elastix Support is provided through Web Chat that can be accessed at:
Chat Support Access
For considerations and policies about our support please read the Terms and Conditions Tab:
|Hours of support||10||20||30|
|SLA||4 hrs.||4 hrs.||3 hrs.*|
|Preventive audits of server per year||2||2||4|
|Elastix Monitoring Service® plan included||Basic||Premium||Premium|
|Elastix installations monitored**||1||Up to 2||Up to 4|
|Priority over standard hourly based support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Plan duration||1 yr.||1 yr.||1 yr.|
|Supported languages||English / Spanish|
Terms and Conditions
- All support under subscription is remote.
- Elastix will work with Customers who have a valid Support Subscription that are experimenting problems related with an Elastix Implementation.
- Considerations will be taken to problems faced during the operation of the equipment and are directly related to the Elastix Software and/or interoperability of anyElastix Certified Hardware. The resolution of problems related to third party hardware is at the discretion of PaloSanto Solutions.
- This definition does not include software developed by other companies already integrated with Elastix like vTiger, HylaFax or RoundCube. This definition includes solutions derived from Elastix and developed by PaloSanto Solutions like our Elastix Call Center Module.
- PaloSanto Solutions will make their best effort to solve the inconvenient present at the customer server to bring it into full operation conditions.
- There is not minimun time required to attend a case.
- This support is provided directly by PaloSanto Solutions and is valid from 9h00 - 17h00, -5GMT Ecuadorian time, weekly working days. Cases receipted outside these hours will be reviewed the next day at the available time (this point doesn't apply for subscriptions with 24x7 coverage).
- Preventive Audits are remote and will be coordinated in anticipation with the contact designed by the client.
- Subscriptions of Standard and Advance level don't include case resolutions on Ecuadorian holidays. You can ask for a list of Ecuadorian holidays at
- For the remote support the client must have enabled ssh access (port 22) and web access (port 443), to the Elastix server that must be configured. This must be setup before the support attention to avoid time loses. It is also allowed the use of remote access software such as TeamViewer, Logme-in, VNC, etc.
- Our Elastix Support Engineers can only do suggestions about changes in the network configuration of the client. These suggestions will be related to solve any problem related to networking at the moment of support. Our Elastix Support Engineers will not perform any network configuration at any moment.
- Supported Software: the support subscription covers all available stable versions of Elastix. The level of support available depends on the versions installed in the client server. Current versions have the highest level of support while older versions have a limited support. The support does not include review of third party software or problems related with Networking. If the support team find that the problem is related to third party software or networking arrangements, they will send a report to the client with suggestions.
- Supported Hardware: All Elastix Hardware is supports by default. In relation with Telephony integration, this support includes hardware certified by Elastix. More information at the Elastix Certified Hardware Program.
- Elastix is not responsible for Asterisk Bugs and is not responsible for third party software Bugs either. In the cases where the problem is related with an Asterisk Bug, the support team will inform the Client and will register the problem at the Asterisk Bug tracker. As soon as a solution is available, the support team will solve the Client problem.
- When the case has is related with an Elastix Bug, the support team will inform the client and will register the problem at the Elastix Bug tracker. As soon as a solution is available the support team will solve the Client problem.
- If the problem is related to hardware, the support team will inform the client to initiate a RMA process with the hardware producer. If the problem is related with Elastix Hardware the support team will instruct the client with the right procedure to initiate the process.
- This support subscription is not a valid way to perform development of Elastix functionalities Any requirement that involves development should be requested and will be scaled to the right channel for a proper estimation.
- The subscription is valid from the moment the customer performs the checkout and successfully performs the payment. After this time, the agreement and the code will have a duration of one year.
- The customer might request a refund on a subscription purchase up to thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of this product, with a 6% fee that will be retained by the credit card payments entity, this value is not related to Palosanto in any way and its part of the refund process.