- Store Hours
- Customer Service is available from 09h00 to 17h00 CST (- 5 GMT Ecuadorian Time).
- Store hours are performed in this range.
- Elastix® Support
- Elastix® Support is only provided to customers that purchased support before the 31st of december of 2016. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Order Cancellation
Software & Support: A Customer may cancel an order prior to starting a subscription contract or any development project. PaloSanto Solutions will refund the initial payment minus a penalty of 6%, in order to cover all costs related to verification of initial payments. This Cancellation does not apply to Web Chat Support.
Yearly Subscription Plans: The subscription is valid from the moment the customer performs the checkout and successfully performs the payment. After this time, the agreement and the code will have a duration of one year.The customer might request a refund on a subscription purchase up to thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of this product, with a 6% fee that will be retained by the credit card payments entity, this value is not related to Palosanto in any way and its part of the refund process.
- The purpose of this policy is to explain how we handle information we collect from you during your visit to our web site. It is important to keep in mind that we do not collect personally-identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, social security number, or other unique identifiers) on our web site unless we specifically advise you that we are doing so. When you visit our web site to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following non-identifying information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our web site. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web
- The type of browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and operating system, such as Windows 98 or Linux, used to access our site
- The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our web site by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read
- The last site you visited, if that site contained a link to a Census Bureau web page, which indicates how you found this site
We could maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
- Conditions of Use
- You browse this site and your use of the service is at your own sole risk, and PaloSanto Store is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this site or any information contained therein. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
- The Elastix® Brand and it's logo are owned by 3CX.